Finance and HR Administrator - international group
Interesting role and exposure
Dynamic and fast-paced environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international leader in its sector and with activities worldwide.
They are currently looking for a new team member for their finance team in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
As Finance and HR Administrator, you will be reporting to Financial Controller Europe and have the following tasks and responsibilities :
- Provide daily support on accounting/finance issues ;
- Assist in the creation, send and follow-up on invoices ;
- Assist the Financial Controller in preparation of monthly closings ;
- Assist to the monthly VAT returns and Intrastat for Luxembourg ;
- Assist on interco reconciliation for the Group on monthly basis ;
- Assist for the preparation of the year end closing ;
- Perform regular account reconciliation between accounting software and commercial ERP ;
- Be involved in HR and admin tasks (estimated 20-30% of your time) : maintain HR files for employees, manage holidays records, provide information to Payroll provider in different countries, new hire paperwork, explain policies and procedures, run internal/external audit on payroll and comp&ben matters, complete any other HR projects needed.
- Degree in accounting
- At least 3 years experience in general accounting, ideally in an industrial/commercial environment ;
- Fluency in English, any other language is an asset ;
- Experience with Bob50 is a plus and good Excel skills ;
- Real interest for HR and admin tasks on top of general accounting ;
- Team-player, motivated, organized and flexible.
Conditions et Avantages
Dynamic company and opportunity to grow.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.