Finance Manager - investment management firm
Interesting role and exposure
Dynamic and fast-paced environment
À propos de notre client
Our client in an investment management firm located in Luxembourg and specialized in the alternative asset sector.
Activities are growing and they are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team.
Description du poste
Reporting to the CFO of the company, your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Review NAV reports prepared by independent administrator
- Prepare cash reconciliation
- Prepare forward exchange hedging
- Liquidity stress testing
- Prepare reports for board meetings
- Assist with the annual audits
- Assist with quarterly review of valuation of the portfolios
- Reconcile monthly subscription and redemption
- Process invoices and expense reports
- Prepare payment advice
- Cash flow projection
- Foreign currency hedging
- Prepare quarterly financial reports (CSSF, etc.)
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare budgets and quarterly reporting on the budget
- Filing eCDF financial statements
- CTR, NWT, WHT and VAT (electronic) filing
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Chartered accountant ideal ;
- Being comfortable with IFRS, Lux GAAP as well as Luxembourgish taxes, VAT and Corporate ;
- At least 5 years of experience in financial/accounting sector, ideally auditing alternative investment funds or working in fund administration ;
- Perfectly fluent in English ;
- Strong Excel skills, including Macros (VBA is a plus) ;
- Good time management, ability to prioritize and organization ;
- Good communication skills.
Conditions et Avantages
Challenge, exposure and responsibilities within a familiar environment.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.