Finance Manager / Senior Manager - Real Estate funds
Finance Manager / Senior Manager
Real Estate funds
À propos de notre client
Our client is one of the major real estate companies in Europe, headquartered in Luxembourg and London. In order to continue their fast growth, they would like to hire new accountants to join their existing team.
Description du poste
Financial Accounting & Reporting :
- Assist external administrators / in house accountants with preparation of accounting entries, such as acquisitions, disposals and distributions;
- Quarterly review of accounting records;
- Developing and maintaining supporting financial information;
- Support group finance team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Working in a team to co-ordinate the (interim) audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met;
- Liaise with external advisors, such as tax advisors, auditors and legal advisors on structuring issues related to disposals.
General Counsel & Risk :
- Work with General Counsel and Risk Department on internal risk management, specifically as it pertains to the Finance Team and the various work-streams related thereto;
- Review, improve and/or keep up-to-date with applicable best practices company's internal risk management processes, including periodic comprehensive review of risk-mitigation processes/safeguards within the Finance Team.
Other Responsibilities :
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Europe;
- Ad hoc project work.
- Degree in accounting / finance
- At least 7 years' professional experience within a service provider or in-house in alternative investment funds
- Strong proven technical accounting and financial reporting experience in particular excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Candidates with a 'Big 4' audit or technical accounting background would be desirable
- Real estate and multinational background preferred
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Fluency in English required. French preferred. Other European languages are highly desirable
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software
- Excellent organisation skills
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality
Conditions et Avantages