Financial Analyst - fund industry
Exposure and responsibilities
Challenging and international environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading global private investment firm with multiple investment strategies.
The firm continues to expand activities across Europe and is willing to welcome a Financial Analyst on board.
Description du poste
- Managing local administrators to ensure timeliness and quality of financial reporting.
- Review of financial statements, tax computations and associated filings.
- Preparation and / or review of accounting records for in-house managed vehicles, through to final financial statements.
- Provide advice and interpretation on local accounting standards and developments in financial reporting as relevant to our entities.
- Monitoring and reporting obligations and deadlines ensuring that all accounting, tax and other filings are completed on a timely basis.
- Assistance with the audit process.
- Provide support in execution of deal transactions and ensure completion of related projects within required deadlines.
- Preparation of reports and analyses as directed.
- Office administration and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Hold a recognized professional accounting qualification.
- At least 3 years' experience in an investment fund accounting role/professional services firm including previous exposure to private equity, credit and real estate investment activity.
- Experience of Lux GAAP essential, US GAAP and IFRS also preferred.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels across the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams in a demanding environment and act on own initiative.
- High levels of gravitas, professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic with dedication to the position and the firm.
Conditions et Avantages
Exposure, challenge and multicultural company.