Financial Analyst - industry
Challenging and multicultural environment
Responsibilities and international scope
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major actor of the automotive industry with a worldwide exposition including an important team based in Luxembourg.
They are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team who will report directly to the Site Controller, assisting the execution of FP&A activities and reporting.
Description du poste
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be :
- Participate in Monthly Closing Activities ;
- Perform variance analysis between budget, forecast and actuals ;
- Adjust forecast based on actuals and new information obtained through analysis and inquiries with operationals and Site Management ;
- Participate in production of the annual budget and monthly forecasts ;
- Run weekly analysis and reporting ;
- Provide financial analysis ;
- Booking activities according to monthly closing calendar ;
- Maintain cost center accuracy and provide financial support to the business ;
- Support AP and Fixed Asset team.
- At least 3 years' experience in controlling / accounting or audit ;
- Prior experience in FP&A would be a real plus ;
- Basic knowledge of SAP and accounting knowledge ;
- Fluent in English, French/German is a plus ;
- Willingness to progress within the team or in a different department in Luxembourg or abroad ;
- Strong financial and analytical skills, excellent communication skills, proactive and attention to details.
Conditions et Avantages
Challenging and international environment.