Fund Controller - investment management firm
Multicultural and human-sized team
Exposure and growth opportunities
À propos de notre client
Our client in an investment management firm located in Luxembourg and specialized in the alternative asset sector.
Activities are growing so they are looking for a Fund Controller to join the team.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Supervision and oversight of fund accounting, administration services undertaken by third party service providers ;
- Review NAV calculation ;
- Review of periodic fund reporting performed ;
- Oversight and management of the quarterly, monthly closing and annual financial statements audits ;
- Oversight of loan administration ;
- Oversight of invoice authorization and cash management operations ;
- Ad-hoc projects and missions.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting ;
- At least 4 years of market experience, ideally in a similar role with a previous audit experience would be an advantage ;
- Strong technical accounting skills and ability to deal with new complex products ;
- Fluency in English is a must, Dutch and/or French would be an advantage ;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential ;
- Very good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationship with colleagues ;
- Ability to work in a small environment.
Conditions et Avantages
Excellent work environment, team spirit and work life balance.