Fund Controller - US & European Real Estate fund
Be responsible for one fund - all aspects of Luxembourg
Join a nice team, for long-term commitment
About Our Client
Our client is a major Real Estate group, based in US and Europe.
Here are the main responsibilities of this role:
- Administer and review the bookkeeping of the fund, the management company and the respective Special Purpose Vehicles ("SPVs") in close collaboration with the external service providers.
- Prepare and maintain capital calls and distributions schedules as well as support in the investments funds flows.
- Coordination of the payments, assisting in the daily administration, including supporting and managing day to day accounting transactions and reconciliation with bank positions.
- Coordination of the invoicing process, collection of receivables and maintenance of cash-flow files and general administration support of both the Luxembourg SPVs as well as the international SPVs.
- Supervise and review the VAT and Tax returns with the support of the local service providers.
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisors and accounting service providers in Luxembourg as well as in several international jurisdictions without prejudice to later assignments or transfers to other functions which might be requested in the interest of the Employers.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent education background in finance or accounting
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant experience acquired in the field of private equity or real estate funds / auditing or accounting firms
- Strong ability to drive people - internal and external stakeholders, toward common goals
- Strong planning and organizing skills, pro-activeness, multi-tasking and the ability to self-manage your workload
- Ability to understand and react quickly on any issue in order to solve them independently or with senior member
- Be fluent in English and French
- Team player able to communicate well in a small team
What's on Offer
Nice and friendly environment