Global Accounting Manager - industrial group
Responsibilities and international scope
Challenging and multicultural environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major actor of the automotive industry with a worldwide exposition including an important team based in Luxembourg.
They are looking for a Global Accounting Manager to join their team who will report directly to the Divisional Controller based abroad.
Description du poste
- Managing all projects for the Business Unit and work as a resource between the local site finance teams and Divisional Controller to ensure US GAAP and SOX compliance ;
- Work closely with the local site finance teams to assist in identification and resolution of accounting issues ;
- Work closely with the Division Controller on complex accounting topics ;
- Identify and improve existing close processes by identifying gaps and improvement opportunities ;
- Support external and internal audit and review procedures ;
- Assist in SOX compliance documentation and testing as required ;
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance ;
- Ideal CA/CPA or equivalent ;
- At least 10 years's experience in accounting ideally including both public accounting and corporate experience ;
- Broad and solid knowledge of IFRS/US Gaap and experience in project management ;
- Ideal exposure to SAP and/or HFM ;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills required.
Conditions et Avantages
Exposure and responsibilities within an international group.