Group Financial Controller - FMCG industry
Challenging role and exposure
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major actor of the FMCG sector with Headquarters based in Luxembourg.
They are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their team reporting directly to the Group CFO and CEO.
Description du poste
Subordinated to the Group CFO, you will report to both Group CFO and Group CEO with the following responsibilities :
- Preparation of the Group's consolidated financial statements, budgets, forecasts and business plans ;
- Supervision of preparation and presentation of timely and accurate accounts, financial and tax reports of all Group's companies ;
- Management of the team of financial analysts ;
- Development and implementation of the Group's auditing and accounting policies and procedures, conducting operational and consolidated audits of the Group's unites, liaison with the external auditors and other relevant consultants ;
- Improvement of accounting quality, development and integration of appropriate accounting, reporting and consolidation software ;
- Managing tax related Group's policies ;
- Constant improvement of Group's monthly close and consolidation processes, and financial reporting ;
- Monitoring the Group's cash flow, overall cost control and supporting treasury function ;
- Conducting different ad-hoc projects, consulting of Group's units on relevant matters.
- Master's degree in Economy/Business administration/Finance ;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in-house or in a big 4 firm ;
- FMCG / Industry expertise is a significant plus ;
- IFRS knowledge and Lux Gaap ;
- Fluency in English is a must and other European languages would be considered as an asset ;
- Ability to work under pressure, good management/communication skills and team player.
Conditions et Avantages
Multicultural working environment and high level exposure.