HR Generalist - German Speaker
Job creation with a very exciting content
Within an international group, one of the majors of its market
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international industrial Group made of several strong brands.
Description du poste
- Analyses and manages the HR data to identify opportunities to improve the business via the HR programs
- Establishes necessary controls and checks to ensure data integrity of employee data
- Supports & drives process improvements, systems enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs
- Develops reports for the organization to support HR operations
- Develops HR IS procedures, guidelines and appropriate training documentation
- Supports ongoing HR projects and the local HR team in administrative tasks
After a Bachelor or a Master degree in HR, you have at least 2 years experience as HR Generalist, with ideally a first experience in HR IS topics.
You need to have real analytical and reporting skills, and also a curiosity for digital topics.
A good basic knowledge of labor legislation and data regulation is required.
Last but not least : being fluent in French, English, and German is mandatory. Luxembourgish is a plus.
Conditions et Avantages