Mise à jour le 06/09/2023
- Be responsible for contracts, quotations & billing of industrial vehicles lease.
- Work autonomously and team up with different departments.
À propos de notre client
Our client is part of a group of 50 companies in a family office and is active in the renting/leasing of machines activity.
- You calculate and generate lease contracts of new stationary industrial machines, at renewal or changing lease contracts.
- You follow up market prices for the industrial vehicles in the fleet and realize quotations
- Developing optimization of fleet management (updating lease contracts, calculations, producing reports, etc.)
- You follow up and approve Purchase Orders, invoices of suppliers of industrial vehicles
- Support transition of follow up fleet software
- Follow up insurance cases
- You like to follow up processes: you can order new industrial vehicles (from quotation to delivery)
- You are friendly to customers, both by e-mail and on the phone.
- You follow-up on the purchases and deliveries so that the invoicing is optimum.
- Facility management of buildings in Luxembourg (follow up maintenance and small repair works)
- Technical profile with affinity to industrial fleet and facility management
- Experience in fleet? We would love to hear about it!
- You have strong administrative, analytical and communicative skills
- A team player who can work independently
- International mindset and willingness to travel (mostly within Europe)
- Willing to have training in Belgium (Antwerp area) for ± 2 months and later on occasional bases to visit and know customers sites and needs in the EU.
- You can switch fluently between English and French. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a great plus!
Conditions et Avantages
- A salary based upon former experience and the parket practice
- A friendly working environment
- Opportunities to create a nearly tailor-made job and grow within the company.