Insurance Company - Senior Accountant with managerial tasks
Join a flexible and multicultural environment
Develop your managerial skills
About Our Client
Our client is a non-life insurance company which is part of an international telecommunication group.
As Senior Accountant, you supervise the work of two colleagues and are in charge of :
- the accounting process (booking, payments, reconciliation).
- the support for tax declaration of Luxembourg, UK, Spain and German branches.
- IFRS & LuxGAAP reportings to the Group and legal reportings to CAA.
- the implementation/improvement of accounting tools in collaboration with IT team.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French is an asset ;
- Strong knowledge of SAP ;
- Experience in IFRS and Lux GAAP, HGB GAAP & Spanish GAAP are appreciated ;
- Professional experience in consolidation;
- Strong communication skills and ability to make decisions.
- Team player.
What's on Offer
Be a key member of a multicultural team evolving in a flexible and nice environment (home-office).
Manage 2 colleagues and become the right arm of the manager.
Access to in-house trainings