Updated on 11/11/2021
- Be part on an international group and evolve among the most valuable experts
- Become a knowledgeable expert surrounded by a team of loyal professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a well-know industrial and commercial company located in the city-center of Luxembourg looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
- Examine the adequacy of the risk management, business control and governance processes.
- Review the compliance to laws and regulations and to company policies and procedures, recommend improvement of processes and systems and monitor the implementation of relevant action plans.
- You contribute to the definition of the risk based annual audit plan of the internal audit strategy.
- You conduct extensive, technical, and complex audit assignments including planning, process analysis, risk assessment, business control design and effectiveness evaluation.
- You identify and analyze the causes of inefficient practices and assess alternatives which might yield desired results.
- You prepare comprehensive and documented reports addressing pertinent recommendations and actions plans; and you communicate the results to the Head of Internal Audit and to the Heads of the respective departments.
- You present the audit reports with the Head of Group Internal Audit to the Executive and Audit Committees.
- You plan and coordinate the work of external subject matter experts and verify their audit deliverable.
- You monitor the effective implementation of recommendations.
- You conduct effective interviews and meetings and facilitate teamwork.
- You contribute to the training of the internal auditors, supervise their work and audit deliverable.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Economics, Finance or Business Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of audit experience. Operational audit experience is a must and a prior experience in a public accounting or auditing firm, preferably in a similar industry, is considered an asset.
- ACCA, CIA, CFE, CISA or related certifications are strong advantages.
- Experience in training and supervising the work of junior auditors is a strong asset.
- You are fluent in English and German. The knowledge of Luxemburgish or and French is a plus.
What's on Offer