Investment Analyst (Associate/Senior Associate)
Great opportunity to be exposed and evolve
Dynamic and fast-paced environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a professional investment company with more than 30 years of professional experience.
They are serving their clients targeting/investing in listed and non-listed mid-cap companies in Europe, seeking
to enhance the value of companies through an entrepreneurial and supportive approach - on a long-term basis.
Due to the growing investment pipeline, they are looking for an Investment Analyst to join them in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
As an Investment Analyst (Associate/Senior Associate level), you would be supporting the team on both the sourcing and analysis of new investments, as well as ongoing analysis and management of existing investments. The investment strategy has fundamentally driven research process which looks in-depth at companies, their industries, peers and competitors.
Working in a small, transparent and entrepreneurial team, with a flat organization structure, you would be expected to be self-motivated and develop your knowledge of the investment process quickly.
Your mission will be :
* Collect, organize and analyze qualitative and quantitative information on companies and industries ;
* Analyze potential new investments ;
* Monitor and report on existing investments ;
* Produce and update financial models including financial statements, forecasts and valuations ;
* Participate to due diligence of potential investments ;
* Write investment reports and presentations for the decision-making process.
- University degree, ideally in economics, business or finance. CFA being a big asset ;
- Minimum of 2 years for an Associate level and minimum of 5-7 years for a Senior Associate level - in company, industry and market analysis research experience gained in M&A, Big 4, private equity, investment banking or strategy consultancy ;
- Knowledge of financial statements and forecasting, and different methods of company valuation ;
- Awareness of business models, strategies and competitive positioning ;
- Genuine interest in active ownership of companies from the perspective of a business owner rather than an institutional passive investor ;
- Ability to gather information from various sources, draw conclusions and present results on the investment case and valuation ;
- Numerate, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel ;
- Fluent in English, fluent also in French or German ;
- Rigorous, flexible, precise, well organized, strong team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to work independently and in an international environment.
Conditions et Avantages
Excellent opportunity to grow and be exposed.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.