IT Infrastructure Engineer
Join an international Group
À propos de notre client
Our client is a key actor of the financial services industry, with offices set up in different countries.
Description du poste
The IT infrastructure Engineer will gradually manage and maintain IT infrastructure, as well as provide user support locally and internationally.
The main mission will be :
- Manage IT Systems
- Provide IT support for users and incident management
- Supervise videoconferencing infrastructure and telephony systems
- Manage computers assets, peripherals and accessories
- Create and manage the reporting Group
- Handle local and international project for the Group
- Monitoring and security
The candidate should have a solid experience in user support and system management. A good knowledge of IT infrastructures and IT security/cyber-security, within a complex and international environment, will be key to reach success in this mission.
The day to day language will be English, a technical or operational level in French will be a strong asset.
Conditions et Avantages