Junior Accountant - Industrial Company
About Our Client
This manufacture has its headquarter in Luxembourg. Implemented all over the world, the company is a leader on its market.
The company is constantly increasing its results and as a consequence, they are looking for an accountant to develop their financial department.
Close to Luxembourg city, the company is easily reachable by the public transportation. Thanks to their private parking facilities, you will not waste your time to find any public parking spots.
- Daily accounting of the Company (A/P, A/R)
- Preparation of Tax and VAT returns and submit any local information to local authorities
- Bank accounts reconciliation
- Inventory reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Liaise with external advisors on the preparation of statutory financial information
- Communicate with international clients, advisors and other professional parties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting
- Fluent in English. German, Italian or French will be an asset
- Someone who masters SAP (FI/CO)
- Strong team-spirit
What's on Offer