Junior Accountant - Real estate industry
Great learning opportunity and evolution
Human-sized team and international environment
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well-known Real estate developer with international activities and an established office in Luxembourg.
Due to the continued expansion of the activities, they are currently hiring a Junior Accountant, reporting directly to the regional Controller based in Luxembourg.
This accountant will be involved in A to Z accounting matters for Lux entities as well as UK market projects.
Description du poste
As a Junior Accountant, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Booking of invoices for the UK and Lux entities ;
- Managing payments for UK entities and booking bank statements ;
- Filing all required documents ;
- Preparing reports to be sent to the tax adviser (for VAT returns, etc.) ;
- Preparing the CIS (report of payments to subcontractor) to be sent to the tax advisors ;
- Filling of reports in Excel ;
- Completion of loan schedules ;
- Providing documents and liaising with auditors ;
- Support the Regional Controller on all ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting or Finance ;
- At least a first experience in accounting/ audit where you gained good basics accounting knowledge ;
- Attention to detail, proactive and dedicated ;
- Real motivation to learn, willingness to evolve and develop with the role and with the company ;
- Good organizational and communication skills required ;
- Ability to work efficiently in a team ;
- Perfectly fluent in English is required and some knowledge of French or any other European language will be considered an asset ;
- Knowledge of Navision accounting software and Real Estate business would be an advantage, but not mandatory
Conditions et Avantages
Great place to learn within a human-sized team and international environment.