Junior Banking Supervision Officer
Join an international bank environment
Develop your experience and knowledges
About Our Client
My client is an international bank.
- Prepare AGMs, EGMs, notices to the shareholders & board minutes
- Arrange the signature of legal documents
- Registering of shareholders up-to date
- Filing and managing corporate legal documents.
- Participating in various project teams and taking- over some project related tasks such as general project documentation as well as the follow-up of the corresponding project tasks
- Acting as point of contact for our internal and external stakeholders as coordinator for feedback and ensuring excellent customer support with regards to all upcoming questions
- Coordinating project management team activities, such as reoccurring conference calls, meetings and the expected project deliverables
- Preparation of communication with the CSSF and the competent authorities of the branches
- Creating decision papers, status reports and progress reporting
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience in relation withe banking area
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Law
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Join an international group
- Develop your experience in a bank
- have a function in house and leave the service provider side
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire internally and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.