Junior & Senior Corporate Accountants
International clients and multicultural environment
Familiar atmosphere, flexibility and exposure
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well-known and international professional services provider with a presence worldwide.
Today they are expending their activities and looking to have new professionals joining their team in Luxembourg : one corporate accountant and one Senior corporate accountant for the Corporate Services team.
Description du poste
Both roles involve the provision of high quality financial management and tax reporting services for a diverse portfolio of clients in different sectors, reporting in fine to the Head of Corporate Services.
As a Junior accountant, you will work closely with a Senior and manage activities related to bookkeeping, annual financial statement reporting, cash management, tax reporting and local regulatory reporting.
As a Senior accountant, you will be in charge of the complete accounting process for Luxembourg SOPARFIs, including periodic financial reports, annual accounting and tax reporting (CIT & VAT declarations). Other responsibilities will include coaching/supervising accountants within the team and coordinating/reviewing processes and internal controls.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting ;
- At least a first experience in accounting for the Junior role and at least 3 years experience in a similar role within corporate services or financial services industry for the Senior role ;
- Knowledge of Lux Gaap ;
- Proficiency with Office and accounting software ;
- Fluent in English and French for both roles ;
- Ownership, pro-activity and critical attitude.
Conditions et Avantages
Challenge, good learning opportunity, exposure and multicultural environment.