Law Firm Secretary
Assist Partner on any administrative tasks, as well as some team members
Perfectly fluent French and English
À propos de notre client
Our client is one of the major Law firm in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
Here are the key responsibilities:
- managing time schedule of the partner and monitor respect of deadlines,
- organizing meetings, calls or other events on partner/team demands,
- ensuring internal events presentations are ready in time and accurate,
- Other administrative tasks such as mails, copy, files, scans,
- booking travel arrangements,
- Preparing / Filing legal documents, on partner demand,
- Preparing invoices or credit notes.
- Bachelor degree in office management or business administration,
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role in an international or fast paced environment,
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitasking
- Strong communication skills, written and speaking
- Perfectly fluent in French and English
- Autonomous, able to handle confidential information with discretion
Conditions et Avantages
Dynamic and exigent environment, where you will be able to grow with responsibilities
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.