Legal and Compliance Administrative Assistant
Join a dynamic and multicultural company.
Benefit from a dynamic career path based on meritocracy.
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major international company operating in logistics and distribution properties. They support more than 250 employees throughout Europe.
Description du poste
- Provide assistance in filing and archiving legal and corporate documents
- Classify, file and compile legal and corporate documents
- Arrange and collect signatures
- Help arranging and preparing board meetings: handling agendas, preparing board documents, booking meeting rooms etc on weekly and monthly basis
- Handle in/outcoming mails and dispatching to the accurate interlocutor
- Work with other team to liaise between the different departments of the company
- Manage additional random and basic administrative tasks
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Finance, Economics and/or Administration
- Former local experience between 2 to 7 years in a corporate governance or law sector
- Perfect IT literacy
- Autonomous, abitility to work in a fast-paced environment, manage priorities and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in French and English (German would be considered a strong asset)
Conditions et Avantages
- Attractive salary package
- 30 days off per year
- Nice, young and dynamic working environment