- Join a well established international company
- dynamic and fast growing team
About Our Client
Our client is an international investment company
- Review and provide legal advice on Contracts, and tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations in the countries and advise management accordingly.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Identify local needs and develop efficient resource smart solutions including developing network of outside counsel and pro-bono relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree, Master's degree is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in law firm or financial services
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with laws dealing with commercial/contract administration and labour laws
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law
- Excellent communication, negotiation and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent command of English and French
What's on Offer
A dynamic role in a well established company