Life & Disability Underwriter (M/F)
About Our Client
One of our client, an International Insurance Group, is looking for an Underwriting Manager specialized in life and disability. The position will be located in Luxembourg.
As an Underwriting Manager, you will lead a team of underwriters who decide if to accept or decline insurance risk.
You will deal with the following tasks:
- Receive and analyze the reinsurance demands
- Compute results using actuarial and statistics information and your own expertise, assess and evaluate risks
- Decide whether the risk should be shared with another re-insurer
- Provide support to the distributors
- Specify terms and conditions on policies and draw up contracts
- Determine terms and conditions of each contract
- Ensure a quality service to clients and support them in their questions and requests
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory.
- Deep knowledge of underwriting for life and disability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client oriented
- Autonomous, able to work independently
- Entrepreneurship spirit
What's on Offer
Position with perspectives of evolution in a fast growing company