Updated on 12/04/2022
- Dynamic team and excellent working atmosphere
- International Group, cross functional role in a multicultural environment
About Our Client
Are you an experienced Market Development Manager?
Do you have a successful track record in the manufacturing industry?
We are recruiting a market development manager to support our client growth. The position is open under a permanent placement in Luxembourg. You will be part of the sales organization related to a strategic product segment. Our client is open to discuss remote working option.
- You will be assigned to specific accounts/product segment and be responsible for liaising with the manufacturing, sales (regional and central sales organization) and engineering teams while analyzing profitability, discussing price strategy and monitoring the performance of the products.
- Ensure sales growth and top customer service level
- Work with internal departments to develop a comprehensive strategy and make sure to review the progress and recommend corrective actions when required
- Ensure that the market place is understood and that the products are positioned correctly to deliver success at your clients
- Build up a strong collaboration with the headquarter, the manufacturing plants as well as the engineering teams
- Support customers with technical, sales support and after sales services
- Make sure that the activities are recorded internally and properly shared with all relevant teams
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Travel and meet customers to develop strong relationships
- Develop marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Closely cooperate with regional sales organization for daily business activities
The Successful Applicant
Your profile :
- At least a master's degree in engineering and/or Economics Degree in combination with an industrial working experience.
- You have a significant working experience in a similar role
- You have an excellent understanding of manufacturing processes
- Fluency in English and French, any other language would be considered as an asset
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking, good leadership, strong analytical skills
- Results driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to identify and communicate business performance effectiveness and recommend actions
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- Willing to travel to visit clients
What's on Offer
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact Noura Barghane +352 661 325 166. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.