- Monitoring large IT infrastructure
- 24x7 operation with rotational shifts & management of monitoring tool
À propos de notre client
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
- Monitoring Large Infrastructure which include Network, Servers, VMware, Application via monitoring tool.
- Work includes 24x7 operation with rotational shifts & management of monitoring tool
- Performing IOS upgrade of Cisco routers and switches.
- Performing Initial troubleshooting for all network related outages and escalating to network engineering team.
- Changing Virtual LAN (VLAN) on switch port as per Local IT Ops requirements.
- Deployment of virtual machine.
- Handling Major Incident Management i.e effectively manage the life cycle of all priority 1 & priority 2 incidents and to restore IT services for users as possible when an interruption takes place.
- Providing IT helpdesk call center support during weekend shifts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- 3+ years of experience with Cisco Network Device, Monitoring tool and IT Service Management.
- Relevant IT Certification such as CCNA is required.
- Certification such as Vsphere 6 foundation certificated, Solarwind certified professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library is added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge on how monitoring tool works.
- Supporting network equipment including Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Wireless Controller, VeloCloud SD-WAN.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, follow processes & strong documentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft windows server, VMware
Conditions et Avantages
- Base salary + bonus
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Co-founded meals vouchers
- Co-founded private pension insurance