- Join a well established international company
- dynamic and fast growing team
À propos de notre client
Our client is one of the major European Private Equity
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering service customers.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Giving administrative support to the corporate team
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
Office management, administrative or assistant experience
1 year of experience in office administration
Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in French and English
Strong organizational and planning skills
Conditions et Avantages
A dynamic role in a fast growing company