- Oracle E-Business Suite SCM applications
- Acting as a liaison between the user community and IT teams
À propos de notre client
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
- Participating to projects to ensure all applications are upgraded to appropriate version levels and operate as-designed.
- Being involved in addressing the improvement of operational efficiency with respect to the usage of the Oracle EBS in order to add value to the corporation and increase ROI.
- Making sure his/her tasks get delivered in time and with high quality
- Leading possible programmers or functional analysts (also off-shore), assigned to his projects.
- Being Responsible for configuring the Oracle E-Business modules assigned as well as writing functional specifications, testing the software, training end-users and providing general support during and after implementation
- Acting as a liaison between the user community, IT Technical Services, and other IT Oracle Applications staff members.
- Responding to user support calls
- Being available for frequent travels, according to project needs
- BS/BA degree in Economics/Engineering or related fields
- Strong understanding and experience with SCM and distribution business processes
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle E-Business suite implementation methodology
- Excellent communication skills and be a self-starter
- Fluent in English
- Experience in supporting and maintaining the following applications: (Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Oracle Service, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Inventory, Oracle WMS is a must
- Experience in supporting and maintaining the following applications: Oracle Discrete Manufacturing bundle, Oracle Quality, Planning Cloud, Shipping optimization tools like Ship It Smarter) is a plus
- Experience in generating ad-hoc reports using SQL*Plus, Discoverer or TOAD is also required
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio
- Having been part of international full life-cycle Oracle EBS projects for multinational companies, ideally FDA regulated
- Having acquired experience in designing and driving the creation of complex customizations
- Having acquired experience in creating interfaces between Oracle EBS and external systems
Conditions et Avantages
- Base salary + bonus
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Co-founded meals vouchers
- Co-founded private pension insurance