Mise à jour le 19/09/2022
- Use on a daily basis English, German & Italian.
- Work on a part-time contract (5 mornings a week ideally).
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international independent Private Equity firm, active since 2007 and investing in small and medium-sized companies.
The role is to assist the Finacial Director and ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- scheduling meetings and appointments
- providing general administrative support
- archiving, filing, and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports
- opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, e-mails and other correspondence
- making travel arrangements for the executives and employees and manage travel expenses
- identify opportunities for processes and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
The ideal candidate:
- should have at least 2-3 years of proven track record on a similar role
- be fluent in English (mandatory), German (highly appreciated) and Italian (a plus)
- has strong organizational skills, an important attention to details
Conditions et Avantages
The candidate can expect:
- a nice and friendly working environment
- a permanent part-time contract (from 50% up to 75%)
- a flexible daily organization