PERE Fund Accounting Manager In-House
Be part on an international group and evolve among the most valuable experts
Become a knowledgeable expert surrounded by a team of loyal professionals
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well-established Alternative Investment management firm in Luxembourg. In order to reinforce their local accounting team, we are actively looking for an experienced and self-driven Fund Accountant.
Description du poste
- Responsible for the books and records of various European entities.
- Preparation of interim and year-end trial balances and reconciliation to 3rd party administrators.
- Responsible for monitoring entities' compliance with statistical reporting to government agencies as well as other ad hoc third party reporting, as applicable.
- Interaction with multiple groups across the Firm including the Front Office, Operations, Legal and Tax.
- 4-8 years total work experience, additional experience as an accountant, auditor, or paralegal preferred
- Solid understanding of debits and credits
- Strong excel and analytic skills
- Fluent in English
- IFRS knowledge preferred, but not required
- Some knowledge of Funds accounting preferred but not required
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Financial product knowledge, including fixed income instruments, preferred but not required
Conditions et Avantages