Mise à jour le 22/11/2021
- Join a dynamic environment within a friendly team
- Family environement implies flexibility and recognition within the company
À propos de notre client
Our client is is an investment management group offering alternative asset strategies. Setting-up offices in Luxembourg and after having established their latest fund, they are looking for an Investment Property Manager - Investors Relations.
As an Investment Property Manager - Investors Relations in their finance team, you will support all finance processes related to corporate finance, fund activities and investor administration.
You will be supporting the investment professionals in the closing of investments, on-going governance decisions, funding rounds as well as divestments.
You will be reporting to the top management. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of reports, both for individual investments and at the fund level ;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual valuations and presentation to senior management as well as support of external valuation reviews ;
- Monitoring of fund performance and calculation of fund KPIs ;
- Management of closing procedures for investments and divestments ;
- Preparation of case studies, portfolio analyses and updates for the investment committee and limited partners, both on a regular basis and in response to ad-hoc queries ;
- Coordination of external service providers, such as Accounting, Fund Administration and Depositary ;
- Maintenance and improvements of portfolio controlling and archiving systems in collaboration with IT experts.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally Master's degree in a relevant field of study ;
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a similar function at an asset management firm, fund service provider or finance-focused enterprise. Alternatively, you may have advised such companies at an international accounting firm or specialized consultancy ;
- Thorough understanding of the Private Equity industry as well as Real Estate;
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel ;
- Fluent in English and French; German or Luxembourgish will be a plus;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with high attention to detail ;
- The desire and ability to work in a small, effective team environment and highly entrepreneurial set-up.
Conditions et Avantages
Great environment, challenge and exposure.