Updated on 09/02/2022
- Join a dynamic environment within a friendly team
- Stable and growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Real Estate company located in the City-Center of Luxembourg looking for a Property Accountant in order to manage their internal Real Estate properties.
- Daily cash management
- Daily invoicing and booking
- Bank statements and taxes
- Preparation of financial reports
- Support the portfolio management team and other stakeholders;
- Participation to regular external and internal meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- BA or Master Degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting etc ..
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar function, experience in Property management would be much appreciated;
- Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer