Purchasing Assistant - Industrial Sector - LU or GER speaking
My client is leading international industrial company
We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant fluent in Luxembourgish or in German
About Our Client
My client is leading international industrial company, globally recognized for its innovation quality and customer service.
- Support the Purchase team in various Purchase processes: purchase orders, requests for quotation, purchase contracts, supplier qualification and evaluation, supplier KPIs and related actions plans;
- Perform consolidation and analysis of purchased items and supplier base;
- Maintain Purchase master data's;
- Contribute to supply chain optimizations by all adequate actions: flows analysis, participation to improvement programs;
- Conduct some supplier negotiations with buyers;
- At middle term, manage main purchase activities of dedicated business unit or category buying.
The Successful Applicant
- A first professional experience in purchasing / procurement or more generally in the industrial sector will be appreciated.
- You graduated as Bachelor degree in business studies, or sales support;
- You are fluent in German or Luxembourgish, and also in English and French;
- You are a team player, and rigorous with strong analytical capacities;
- You can demonstrate some commercial skills and are interested to develop them;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and are proficient with MS Excel (advance functionality);
- You are results driven and take care of parameters like cost, quality, quantity and deadlines.
- You have a proactive behavior, are highly self-motivated and are autonomous to define a personal strategy to achieve defined objectives.
- Team player who is able to prioritize opportunities, think strategically and have concern for high standards and quality aspects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer