Qualified Management Accountants
- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement
- Recruiting for multiple Management Account opportunities across London
À propos de notre client
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Description du poste
An example of just one of the relevant roles that we are actively currently recruiting:
To provide and develop in liaison with the Finance Managers and the Assistant Directors of Finance a comprehensive, timely and accurate financial and management information service to the Directorates including:
- financial reports,
- Budgetary control statements incorporating activity information, workforce information, variance analysis and trend/outturn analysis.
- early warning systems on resource usage and maintenance of a forecast.
- Identification and measurement of cost improvement / Income generation opportunities.
- Financial Support for Business Cases and procurement processes occurring from time to time.
- Maintenance of systems of internal control, for example vacancy control as directed by the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Be a Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- Have confirmed travel plans and working rights, arriving in London in the next few weeks
Conditions et Avantages
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities!