Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
Be part of an international fast-growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is a provider of Depositary services well-established in Luxembourg and abroad.
They are looking for a Relationship Manager to be part of their fast-growing organization.
- Presenting new funds with the corresponding jurisdictions (onboarding, acquisition, due diligence)
- Supporting the clients with general queries and following up on internal activities to fulfill them (new projects, new opportunities, etc.)
- Producing internal reports related to meetings participation, projects, revenues, etc.
- Assuring the quality of the service provided, dealing with complaints and improving the processes
- Monitoring and being a support for the junior functions within the team
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration or Law
- 5 years of related working experience
- Deep knowledge of the relevant legislation and recommendations
- Good operational level of Microsoft products
- Fluent in English. French and German are an advantage
- Efficient, proactive, team player and well structured
What's on Offer
Work life balance, continuous learning and career path
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire internally and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.