Mise à jour le 06/09/2023
- Have the chance to work in a collaborative and autonomous environment
- Opportunity to Gain Valuable Experience
À propos de notre client
My client is an AIFM developing its governance structure in Luxembourg.
- Evaluate valuation context prior to making initial investments (e.g., examine deal datapacks, analyze reporting basis and timeline...).
- Analyze quarterly investment valuations (e.g., review financial statements/portfolio updates, compare valuations with benchmarks, track investment progress, collaborate with investment teams and external GPs...).
- Prepare comprehensive valuation assessments and report findings, or escalate as necessary to the reporting line.
- Ensure proper implementation and regular updates of valuation policies and procedures.
- Engage with diverse stakeholders
- Stay updated on market best practices and emerging regulations/guidelines. Suggest enhancements and take charge of initiatives to drive improvements.
- At least 2 years of experience in risk management and/ or valuation within an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) in Luxembourg.
- Background in investment management, with exposure to illiquid assets being an advantage.
- Good understanding of risk management requirements under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
- Familiarity with different fund structures and entities involved in fund management.
- Fluent in English.
Conditions et Avantages
- Join a dynamic asset management firm.
- Learn from a knowledgeable Conducting Officer responsible for risk management.
- Enjoy autonomy in your day-to-day work.