Risk Officer - AIFM
Have an in house function
Develop your expertise in Private Equity & Real Estate
À propos de notre client
My client is an AIFM developing its activities in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
- Perform initial and regular risk assessments for managed funds;
- Perform initial risk assessments (ex-ante) for transactions performed by the managed Funds
- Participate in production of regular and ad-hoc reports to the senior management, investment committee and Board of Directors of the AIFM and to the regulator. Identify potential or actual breaches of the risk limits and compliance of the funds with their risk profiles;
- Support the monitoring of investment compliance of the funds under management;
- Maintain log of risk events for the Funds;
- Co-ordinate exchange of information between the administrators, investment advisors, depositaries, etc.;
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of regulatory changes (CSSF Circulars, UCITS, AIFMD, ESMA guidelines);
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of related experience in Luxembourg fund services industry. AIFM experience is required; UCITS V experience is welcome
- Academic degree in finance, economics, mathematics or equivalent;
- Professional qualifications (CAIA, CFA, FRM) would be considered an advantage;
- Familiarity with at least of one of the following strategies: Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt Funds required.
Conditions et Avantages
Discover a new environment in direct contact with alternative investments funds.