Sales and Administrative Officer - Luxury Retail
Join a young and dynamic team
Work for a well established luxury brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and well established brand in the Luxury Retail Industry.
- Daily management of all stock movements and inventories
- Client reservations management
- Price labeling and changes
- Ensuring a unique and exceptional client experience
- Participation to client events and act as an Ambassador of the brand.
- Daily boutique operations (inventories, opening, closing)
- Assist with the implementation of Visual Merchandising guidelines, and with special projects when requested.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent organizational & administrative skills
- Advanced Excel skills and preferably SAP experience
- 2-3 years successful working experience in a stock administrative role in the Luxury Retail Industry
- strong service and client orientation with good commercial skills
- able to multitask & flexible mindset
- fluent in bith French and English
- team player.
What's on Offer
A challenging job offering the possibility to professionally develop yourself in a Luxury commercial environment;