Sales and Administrative Officer - Luxury Retail
Join a young and dynamic team
Work for a well established luxury brand
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well known and well established brand in the Luxury Retail Industry.
Description du poste
- Daily management of all stock movements and inventories
- Client reservations management
- Price labeling and changes
- Ensuring a unique and exceptional client experience
- Participation to client events and act as an Ambassador of the brand.
- Daily boutique operations (inventories, opening, closing)
- Assist with the implementation of Visual Merchandising guidelines, and with special projects when requested.
- Excellent organizational & administrative skills
- Advanced Excel skills and preferably SAP experience
- 2-3 years successful working experience in a stock administrative role in the Luxury Retail Industry
- strong service and client orientation with good commercial skills
- able to multitask & flexible mindset
- fluent in bith French and English
- team player.
Conditions et Avantages
A challenging job offering the possibility to professionally develop yourself in a Luxury commercial environment;
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.