Senior Accountant expert in Real Estate for an AIFM
Be part on an international group and evolve among the most valuable experts
Build your expertise in Real Estate and climb your way up to the top management
About Our Client
My client is an AIFM in expansion in Luxembourg specialized in Real Estate.
- Ensure the proper accounting and reporting of all transactions and ensure that local reporting requirements are met following IFRS and/or Luxembourg GAAP
- Manage the Company's consolidation and local reporting requirements and ensure that all statutory filings are filed on a timely basis
- Be knowledgeable of internal control systems surrounding investment companies.
- Establish and/or implement all relevant accounting policies
- Assist with the coordination of the audits of various subsidiaries by independent accountants.
- Assist with treasury and funding operations where needed; and oversee/coordinate re-balancing of subsidiary funding of investments when necessary.
- Have the ability to coordinate and execute on special projects where needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance .
- Strong background in accounting, knowledge of IFRS, knowledge of real estate industry is preferred.
- CA, CPA and relevant professional certificates are preferable
- 4-5 years' post qualified experience in accounting for Asset Management companies
- Knowledge of applicable laws and taxes is a plus
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills.
- Knowledge of Efront accounting platform and Navision general ledger system preferred.
What's on Offer