Senior Accountant - Insurance Company
Join a flexible and multicultural environment
Be part of an international well-known company
À propos de notre client
Our client is a non-life insurance company with an international presence thanks to its branches in Spain, UK and Germany.
Description du poste
As Senior Accountant, you supervise the work of two colleagues and are in charge of :
- the accounting process (booking, payments, reconciliation).
- the support for tax declaration of Luxembourg, UK, Spain and German branches.
- IFRS & LuxGAAP reportings to the Group and legal reportings to CAA.
- the implementation/improvement of accounting tools in collaboration with IT team.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French is an asset ;
- Strong knowledge of SAP ;
- Experience in IFRS and Lux GAAP, HGB GAAP & Spanish GAAP are appreciated ;
- Professional experience in consolidation;
- Strong communication skills and ability to make decisions.
- Team player.
Conditions et Avantages
Be a key member of a multicultural team evolving in a flexible and nice environment (home-office).
Manage 2 colleagues and become the right arm of the manager.
Access to in-house training at the Barcelona University.