Senior Accountant - International trust company
International trust company
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international company, specialized in audit, accounting, advisory, tax and legal services. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant.
Description du poste
Your role is to :
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients specialized in the real estate, financial and commercial sectors ;
- Manage the whole accounting process for clients : preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports ;
- Prepare legal documents (Corporate) and annual accounts ;
- Be in charge of communication with all intermediaries (auditors, notaries, banks, tax specialists);
- Coach and supervise the daily work of Junior Accountants and Trainees.
- You hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting and you have experience of at least 3 years in a similar position, preferably in Luxembourg ;
- You have a very good knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting principles and of the tax regulations in Luxembourg ;
- Experience with BOB 50 software will be considered an asset ;
- You are fluent in French and English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset ;
- You are dynamic, proactive, rigorous and you have excellent communication skills.
Conditions et Avantages
Our client offers :
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment;
- The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group and a friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.