Senior Accountant - Polish speaker
International and start-up environment
Growing team and stable projects
À propos de notre client
Our client is an important and international actor of the real estate fund industry with activities across Europe.
They need an experienced accountant who speaks Polish to join their multicultural team in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
You will be responsible for general accounting for an European properties portfolio and your main responsibilities will be :
- A to Z accounting tasks : rental income, property related invoices, cash transactions, quarter-end/year-end close process, VAT returns, preparation of statutory annual accounts, etc.
- Being involved in consolidation preparation ;
- Participating in investor reporting ;
- Participating in adhoc projects.
- Hold a Finance/Accounting degree ;
- Several years experience in accounting and ideal previous exposure to real estate fund industry ;
- Fluency in Polish and English required ;
- Ability to adapt fast, dynamic, thinking out of the bow and motivated.
Conditions et Avantages
Challenging environment, evolution and exposure.