Senior auditor in Real Estate - Financial services / Audit
Senior auditor in Real Estate
Financial services / Audit company
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international company, specialized in audit, accounting, advisory, tax and legal services. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior auditor in Real Estate.
Description du poste
Your role will be :
- To supervise a small audit team composed of motivated trainees and juniors auditors;
- To support in preparing the audit planning documentation;
- To work under the manager's coordination and produce reliable deliverables that are ready for manager/partner review;
- To provide for the timely completion of the assigned engagements and continuous communication with the client, manager and the audit team;
- To establish close working relationship with the client, to fulfil engagement expectations and assess needs;
- To appraise the professional performance of the audit team members.
- At least 2-3 years in external audit;
- You have good analytical and numeric skills;
- You are eager to continuously improve your knowledge;
- You are able to maintain a proper working relationship with team members;
- You are fluent in English.
Conditions et Avantages
- Working environment where personal development is encouraged;
- Working in a human sized International audit group;
- Young, dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Support in obtaining relevant professional qualifications (ACCA qualification, IRE, DEC, Internal Audit - full programs supported).