Senior Business Developer / Export - Ger/En/Fr Fluent
European group involved in trading of Personal Protective Equipment
You are perfectly fluent in German, English and French, 5 year experienced and
About Our Client
Our client is an European group involved in trading of Personal Protective Equipment. In order to reinforce its local team, we are looking for a Sales Director, Responsible for the Northern Europe, German, English and French speaker.
Reporting to the General Manager, you are responsible for business development in the Northern Europe: focus on UK, Scandinavian countries, Denmark, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The role will include but definitely not limited to :
- Promote the current range of products, using the support group
- According the defined strategy, you develop and implement action plans to achieve your margin and business goals
- In the case of territories accelerating strongly, you will participate in the creation of new agencies locally
-You set up and animate tools and indicators to be followed by a business
-You are able to analyze markets countries to build offensive deals with active distributors
-You participate in various projects with the Operations Department on commercial theme
The Successful Applicant
- You have a relevant (minimum 5 years) experience within a similar role, preferably within industrial companies (export)
- You are perfectly fluent in German, English and French. The knowledge of Dutch will be considered as a serious asset
- You are able to travel abroad
- Autonomous, business oriented, with an entrepreneurial spirit, you are recognized for your communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
Very good job opportunity for a international career path.