Senior Compliance Officer - Private Bank - City Center
Join a Private Bank
Become a key member of the Compliance team
À propos de notre client
The Bank specialized in Wealth Management is currently developing its team and its activities in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
- In a human-sized team, you will be the Compliance Officer in charge of the PB Luxembourg activities and you will assist the Chief Compliance Officer of the European Bank
- Implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Program;
- Compliance analysis of the clients onboardings and participation to the Opening Account Committee decisions;
- Analysis and dealing of compliance alerts (AML, Market abuse, Mifid)
- Provide to staff awareness of regulatory requirements and developments affecting the Luxembourg business in order to strengthen the compliance culture while having regard to business strategy.
- Assist with the prompt completion and filing of required regulatory returns and reports.
- Provide advice proactively on Luxembourg compliance matters in connection with both existing and new business proposals
- Escalate any compliance/regulatory concerns or issues to the local Executive and European Compliance function as required
- KYC review
- Design and improve the procedures.
- Develop and maintain appropriate external contacts with Luxembourg Compliance professionals, trade bodies etc. in order to obtain market intelligence and where possible to raise the profile of the Bank.
- 6-8 years of professional experience in similar tasks or in an audit firm;
- First experience working in an international environment;
- Good knowledge on Domestic and European laws / directives (MAD, 4th AMLD, MIFID II, CSSF circulars etc.).
- Knowledge of private banking activities and products, used to be in contact with private bankers;
- Fluent in English & French
Conditions et Avantages
- Join one of the most prestigious Private Bank
- Become a key member of the compliance team
- Develop your knowledge with an experimented Chief Compliance Officer