Senior Customer Service - European languages
Processes migration to new SSC in Prague
Possibility to use European languages
À propos de notre client
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
Description du poste
- Call handling
- Manages product and service complaints
- Ensures a correct Customer Master Data maintenance
- Ensures a correct Orders handling: Quotations, Orders, Deliveries and Invoices
- Ensures a reliable Product Support (basic level)
- Assures fulfilment of the local legal requirements
- Ensures fulfilment of the local Terms and Conditions of Sales: Returns, Discounts, Freight Charges, Warranty and Product Complaints
- Reaches local Customer Care targets
- Implements all EMEA procedures and processes linked to Customer Care and agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
- Promotes campaigns and offers agreed with the Customer Care Manager.
- Manages Leads qualification
- Works and leverages relations with sister companies
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service filed
Expert knowledge as SAP user for Customer Care modules
Valuable knowledge as user in CRM systems
Knowledge of English Language
- Knowledge of European languages at least at C1 level
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive base salary with 25 days of holiday.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.