Senior Depositary Analyst - Alternative Investment Funds
Perfect opportunity to join a Depositary if you are an AIF expert
Be part of an international fast-growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Depositary Bank well-established in Luxembourg and abroad.
They are looking for a candidate with strong knowledge of AIF structures to be part of their fast-growing organization.
- Performance of oversight duties for funds investing in alternative and liquid assets among other asset ownership verification, cash flow monitoring, NAV checks, investment restrictions
- Perform the required analysis for the launching, migration of funds and its life cycle
- Funds audit (Depositary confirmations)
- Participate in Board Meetings representing Depositary and prepare the required reporting
- Being the main channel for operational matters with the stakeholders of the fund
- Take part in projects related to book of clients
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/master's degree in business administration, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position (Fund Accounting, Fund Audit, Depositary Oversight) with strong knowledge of fund structures
- Good operational level of Microsoft products
- Fluent in English. French and German are an advantage
- Efficient, proactive, team player and well structured
What's on Offer
Work life balance, continuous learning and career path
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire internally and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.