Senior financial analyst - International RE Group
Senior financial analyst
International RE Group
À propos de notre client
Our client is a RE investment firm managing several entities all over Europe.
They are headquartered in London and they are ambitious about their growth in Luxembourg. For this purpose, they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to make his contribution to the firm's development.
Description du poste
- Assist the Finance Portfolio manager to manage external providers for the delivery of accounting, tax, legal administration, compliance and treasury management services to the clients and the group entities.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for local GAAP and IFRS reporting purposes;
- Prepare and deliver monthly and/or quarterly reporting under Lux Gaap
- Produce consolidated reporting/accounts for allocated perimeters.
- Secure and manage the cash reporting process of the managed entities in Luxembourg.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly VAT returns;
- Provide assistance with the drafting of legal and corporate documentation.
- Coordinate and answer the daily auditors requests;
- Calculate and invoice revenue for our management entities;
- Track intercompany loan payments and agreements;
- Ensure that all documentation is properly maintained and archived;
- Assist the Manager, Finance-Portfolio to implement a new accounting system in line with tax administration standards in Luxembourg.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Luxembourg and IFRS accounting Gaaps;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg tax, especially VAT IRC ICC;
- Strong ability to work collaboratively, you will be the contact point for internal and external clients and will coordinate with external service providers (tax advisors, auditors, legal advisors, banks)
- Full autonomy in preparing, reviewing and filling financial statements;
Ability to understand, monitor and review corporate legal documentation.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent English and French.
- Projecting credibility and a positive attitude; taking the initiative; tackling challenges with enthusiasm.
- Communicating with focus, simplicity and clarity; writing with purpose; providing clearly structured communication.
Conditions et Avantages