Senior Legal Counsel - Corporate Lending - Banking
Join an international bank
Relocate in Luxembourg
À propos de notre client
This Bank is based in the most important financial center in Europe.
Description du poste
- Reviewing and drafting all types of contracts, covering a diversity of activities, such as loans, service providers, and financial counterparts.
- Providing advice and guidance on corporate lending, governance issues, structured and syndicated loans
- Undertaking a range of drafting and negotiating (e.g. term sheets, facility agreements), with a particular focus on financing transactions, such as commodities, acquisition finance, pre-export finance, asset finance, receivables purchasing etc.
- Providing guidance on managing legal risks, and create or maintain policies accordingly
- Undertaking legal and regulatory watch
- At least 6 years of experience in legal for technical aspects in Corporate Lending or/and Trade Finance
- Master Degree in Law
- Fluent in French & English
Conditions et Avantages
- Join an international bank
- Become in 2/ 3 years the Head of Legal of the department
- Join the Luxembourg market with a strong career plan in the bank