Senior Legal Officer
Work for a structure that was among the first real estate investment companies.
Join an AIFM company and enlarge your competencies.
À propos de notre client
Our client is a specialized fund management company.
Description du poste
- Prepare documents including amendments, mergers and dissolutions
- Prepare board/stockholders consents, investors meetings and do the follow-up
- Take minutes during boards
- File with the Luxembourg CSSF and other authorities
- Interface with corporate service providers, notaries etc
- Maintain database
This list is not exhaustive.
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior legal officer or a junior lawyer
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory (both written and oral)
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to handle multiple and various projects at the same time
- Teamplayer, flexible, autonomous
Conditions et Avantages
- Salary package based on experience and diplomas
- A flexible environment with a good work/life balance
- A human-sized office